Here is a list of things I found very helpful in my own journey through pregnancy, birth and postpartum.
Pregnancy and Birth
- Wedge Pregnancy Pillow by Eklo. This was a life savior to me. So comfortable and the perfect size to fit between my knees and then under my belly as I got bigger.
- Pregnancy belt Really comfortable pregnancy support belt for lower back and hip discomfort. I have also been using it postpartum. The material in which it is made does not pinch the skin.
- Zen BandsTo listen to your HB tracks. Use HYPNOBIRTHINGNY for a discount.
- Birth ball Great to sit on during pregnancy, for labor and to soothe your little one.
- Peanut Ball Helps open your pelvis during labor whether there is an epidural or not. If your doula does not bring one, do get one.